9. května 527/21 - Krnov 794 01 - Czech republic P+420 554 684 911
Česky English
Breadcrumb navigation

Home > History

History

 

 

         

 1945 - 2018

SSK_kresba_yellow.jpg

 

 

The tradition of non-ferrous metals casting production in our plant began already in 1945, when the firm Otakar Smid launched production of artistic bronze castings. In 1948, the factory became a part of the company STROJOSVIT and was marked as SNK Krnov. In the foundry was gradually introduced production of castings from bronze, brass and aluminum alloys. Newly the pattern-shop, machining and tool-shop was set up in the plant.

 

In 1996 the plant was bought by company Casting Group, s.r.o. and new investments started to enhance the capacity of melting and the customer´s portfolio stabilized. In 2001 the plant was purchased by its current owner, the company Spojené slévárny.

Since 2008 Spojené slévárny become part of VÍTKOVICE MACHINERY GROUP.

            

 

           

SL1_9520.jpg

SL1_9583.jpg

SL1_9588[1].jpg

SL1_9627.jpg